Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Family Matters

25 June, 2003

Well, it’s been a few days since I’ve written. The high point was getting to speak with you two nights ago. You were busy coming back from Annika’s. I wish you weren’t so embarrassed to go “droo droo droo” with me. Oh well, you did a little. I wrote you a poem last night and a letter. It was fun writing you! I love writing you, Spatzi. I am really exhausted. We just did another raid on a neighborhood looking for weapons. We found only crap – again.
I got a package from my mom, all covered in “USA!” stickers and the like. The letter told about her efforts to bring the family together, and all her traveling ― spending lots of money. Nicol is moving to Italy, so this means mom will come over now. That’s nice. I just called you! It was good to hear your voice. You were busy at theater, but that’s OK! (Fell asleep.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home